Elite Legend Of Mir III
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Legend Of Mir III

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

servers is

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

servers is Empty
PostSubject: servers is   servers is Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:15 am

so whos pissed off with the new GM . how fucked up is he/she pking noobs and shit and all the crap that gets put on the banner ffs
well theres not much ppl on this server and wen there told or find out thats what the GM likes to do ( no names .nrrr fuck it)=
lara
i cant see a lot joining
anyway theres fuck all to do in game thats why the servers Dieing a slow painful death what happend to how it used to be 25-40 ppl the good times ?

yes ill get some one playing up to SA now kissing his ass
putting what i say down even but hay we all know what i say to be true its just that im the one with the guts to say it you all think it

ok not that ill look but no take your shot
Back to top Go down
ServerAdmin
Elite Mir 3 Founder, Creator And Programmer
Elite Mir 3 Founder, Creator And Programmer
ServerAdmin

servers is Empty
PostSubject: Re: servers is   servers is Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:35 am

Cheers for the feedback, i will have a word with lara and watch him.
Back to top Go down
http://elitemir.heavenforum.com
you know hu it is!

servers is Empty
PostSubject: wtf u on bout magi   servers is Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 7:20 pm

wat u on bout magi... lara a very gd GM... tbh i think most ppl will dissagree with u on the lara bit as she is a very fun GM n getting rif of her wud make the game more dead... she actually makes things 4 ppl 2 do soooo SA no need 2 take a look at her tbh but i agree with the other stuff magi says lol
Back to top Go down
pwm

servers is Empty
PostSubject: Re: servers is   servers is Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:23 am

YOU KNOW HU IT IS hi soljah why did you not use your real acc in sted of making up YOU KNOW HU IT IS btw its not magi you realy think she would put someone down shes to nice but i knew you would be one of the first to kiss ass and suck up
Back to top Go down
Magister

Magister

servers is Empty
PostSubject: Re: servers is   servers is Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:34 am

you know hu it is! wrote:
wat u on bout magi... lara a very gd GM... tbh i think most ppl will dissagree with u on the lara bit as she is a very fun GM n getting rif of her wud make the game more dead... she actually makes things 4 ppl 2 do soooo SA no need 2 take a look at her tbh but i agree with the other stuff magi says lol

lol! This Magi here lol!

I use my name on my forum account geek

Ty pwm your also v nice I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

servers is Empty
PostSubject: Re: servers is   servers is Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

servers is
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Legend Of Mir III :: EliteMir3 Public :: Questions, Suggestions, and Feedback-
Jump to: