Elite Legend Of Mir III
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Legend Of Mir III

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thinking of Donating :]]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaara

Thinking of Donating :]] Empty
PostSubject: Thinking of Donating :]]   Thinking of Donating :]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 3:18 am

Hey i really like the server and i would like to donate towards it :]]

just a few questions before i do though please:

34 pounds, MishuArmorRing:
level and stats?

20 pounds, AncientSkySpiritSword MC 130 - 210 +8 luck:
Level?

40 Pounds, EliteChaos
What is this? and what is it for?

11 pounds, Dilgo set (sets include destruction helmet and boots.)
11 pounds, Chaos set (sets include destruction helmet and boots.)
11 pounds, Soulless set (sets include destruction helmet and boots.)
Which one is wizzy? and level and stats?

20 pounds, Emperor Set (sets include destruction helmet and boots.)
level and stats?

17 Pounds, LightMystArmor MC.
level and stats?

10 pounds, 6th rebirth, any level
ive heard about lv7 and 8 rebirth, how much and what are the benefits? Very Happy

thank you, also how long til the donation is processed? :]
Back to top Go down
voodoolady

voodoolady

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of Donating :]]   Thinking of Donating :]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:54 am

Gaara wrote:
Hey i really like the server and i would like to donate towards it :]]

just a few questions before i do though please:

34 pounds, MishuArmorRing:
level and stats?

20 pounds, AncientSkySpiritSword MC 130 - 210 +8 luck:
Level? = required level 155

40 Pounds, EliteChaos
What is this? and what is it for?= It's a wiz necky.

11 pounds, Dilgo set (sets include destruction helmet and boots.)= warrior
11 pounds, Chaos set (sets include destruction helmet and boots.)= wizard
11 pounds, Soulless set (sets include destruction helmet and boots.)= taoist
Which one is wizzy? and level and stats?= I think these are rare items so no required level

20 pounds, Emperor Set (sets include destruction helmet and boots.)
level and stats?

17 Pounds, LightMystArmor MC.
level and stats?= Light myst armour still needs it's stats sorting but when they are it's same stats as celest but for wizzy.

10 pounds, 6th rebirth, any level
ive heard about lv7 and 8 rebirth, how much and what are the benefits? Very Happy= Higher exp and can't be assualted (for example) by anyone with lower rebirth.

thank you, also how long til the donation is processed? :]= you usually get your items as soon as SA sees that you have donated (obviously it goes on when you and SA are on game)

Hope this helps a bit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Magister

Magister

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of Donating :]]   Thinking of Donating :]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 5:45 am

Elite chaos is a wiz neckie, can’t remember stats but has a large amount of mc and att ventus on it, more than any other neckie in game. In fact only person I have seen with it on is SA. It’s a sort upgraded version of the normal chaos neckie which had a hidden bonus of 30% more damage, so I presume this also has that, if not better.

Chaos set is the wizzy set, just check some ppl in game you should find someone willing to show you the items. They have no level requirement so are good for levelling at the very start, but you would end up looking to replace them relatively early.

Mishu Armour Ring is the mishu version of a pro ring or elite armour ring. Donation only item and very good stats.

Ancient spirit sword is the 2nd best wiz weapon in game at the moment behind the mishu sword. It is level 155 but has a top end mc of around 240.

Emporer set has a level requirement of 90 and is a good all round set, with around 15-20 mc per item and some att null, useful for all classes.

As said above lightmyst is the wiz version of celestial armour and has exactly the same stats but mc instead of sc. Currently bugged so has same stats as hellsfire armour

6th rebirth is ingame and can be bought with integrals; level 7 and 8 are donation only. I believe level 8 is around £19, but could be wrong. Each rebirth gives you extra attack element, extra xp from mobs and as mentioned you cannot be repulsed, assaulted beckon etc by people who have a lower rebirth level.

Most important of all 8th rebirth gives you the flashy name lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of Donating :]]   Thinking of Donating :]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking of Donating :]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Legend Of Mir III :: EliteMir3 Public :: Questions, Suggestions, and Feedback-
Jump to: