Elite Legend Of Mir III
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Legend Of Mir III

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Suggestion - Clamp down on unnecessary posts]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rez

[Suggestion - Clamp down on unnecessary posts] Empty
PostSubject: [Suggestion - Clamp down on unnecessary posts]   [Suggestion - Clamp down on unnecessary posts] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:14 am

I did get sick of seeing countless posts on old forum saying "sevrer online today?, Is server up?" etc It isnt hard for people to use common sense and read threads before posting....if it means getting more mods in to ease the workload from you SA then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Magister

Magister

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion - Clamp down on unnecessary posts]   [Suggestion - Clamp down on unnecessary posts] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:24 am

I think this thread is unnecessary please delete it j/k
Back to top Go down
Rez

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion - Clamp down on unnecessary posts]   [Suggestion - Clamp down on unnecessary posts] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:38 am

Magister wrote:
I think this thread is unnecessary please delete it j/k

your post is a prime example of my suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Magister

Magister

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion - Clamp down on unnecessary posts]   [Suggestion - Clamp down on unnecessary posts] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:42 am

Sorry couldn't resist, just seemes ironic making a thread about unnecessary threads.

We got new super mod len now who has pledged to keep the forums clean Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion - Clamp down on unnecessary posts]   [Suggestion - Clamp down on unnecessary posts] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:20 pm

love the way a player can jump right on to the top ten list at lvl 2k+ when just 2 mins befor it was 1k+ and 10 mins befor that not there
at all no names PAIN bet its got all the new stuff too
scratch
btw all this is going on lomcn as thats why im on your server to keep check
well like i say your give wot they whant if the cash is right for you . but its all been noted and screenied over the last 5 weeks
so sorry to all the players on elite but make the most of it ( all maybe 7 ppl )
im sorry for the true players 3-4 that iv noted
Back to top Go down
neverpla

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion - Clamp down on unnecessary posts]   [Suggestion - Clamp down on unnecessary posts] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:33 am

Lol wtf is wrong with you?

Your posts are soo hard to read, posting once in english would be better than spamming drivel
Back to top Go down
ServerAdmin
Elite Mir 3 Founder, Creator And Programmer
Elite Mir 3 Founder, Creator And Programmer
ServerAdmin

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion - Clamp down on unnecessary posts]   [Suggestion - Clamp down on unnecessary posts] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:10 am

hese been deleted just for that.
Back to top Go down
http://elitemir.heavenforum.com
Lenrir59
ElitMir3 Mod
ElitMir3 Mod
Lenrir59

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion - Clamp down on unnecessary posts]   [Suggestion - Clamp down on unnecessary posts] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 7:18 am

he is a little child who gets a hard on for spamming our forums. He has no mummy and sucks off his dad.

oh wait he is another one of the forum trolls.

Well anyways, I am TRYING to govern this forum but my other computer will not open this forum up (it hates it). Good news is I am getting a new pc anyway in easter, If anyone has any solutions however that be much helpful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion - Clamp down on unnecessary posts]   [Suggestion - Clamp down on unnecessary posts] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Suggestion - Clamp down on unnecessary posts]
Page 1 of 1