Elite Legend Of Mir III
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Legend Of Mir III

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Look here:)some ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ticky

ticky

Look here:)some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Look here:)some ideas   Look here:)some ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:21 am

hey...ive got an idea..

1.U shud make a place that warriors are lvlin faster
2.U shud put EliteBlade in drop in a cave that is very hard...or a quest for EliteBlade...like the 1 with CHB
3.U shud make Veteren Lare mobs exp x2...so(same Colossus said)wont be moblagg and exp like was when Octopus was spawning 6 shokers...so i think its better:)
4.U shud just make an event map...and bring only 1 king and a player haves 1 try if he dies he cant come back and no ressurection or ressurect me on ths spot(10mil)..
so noobs wont come and get all ints and wot drops..i think better and grp needed in that cave...
5.And think some new wepons but not SJM,SWS,SHF others...like dc,mc,sc 300...it can be... scratch DragonEyeSword or LightSword or an DragonGateSword:)
Back to top Go down

Look here:)some ideas
Page 1 of 1