Elite Legend Of Mir III
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Legend Of Mir III

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[SUGGESTIONS]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
romek

[SUGGESTIONS] Empty
PostSubject: [SUGGESTIONS]   [SUGGESTIONS] Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:38 pm

hello elite players:P

I've got some suggestions about the server. I wouldn't bother if i didn't like this server so please be respectful Razz
I think this server has a potential so i think some ideas might be helpful to develop it in a good way:P

1st of all drop rate HAS to be increased because items are hardly droping.

2nd of all there's not many places to go to, oma lare (shouldn't it be LAIR? Razz ) is a bit boring because mobs are hell tough and hardly ever drop items.

3. We would love to see some places with more mobs in it. Like veteran island, why not pack it solid with mobs ( but of course those not shooting lol) oma lair is pack as we love it Cool

4. tao scarecrow is a fantastic idea m8 but I (we) think jin is a little bit too slow, slight increase in atack speed and movement would do Razz

5. wizards can hardly level as there's really no proper land to hunt for them, I (we) lol! were thinking of veteran island as a perfect place ( but as i mentioned above it needs spawn increase:lol!: )

as long as it's high rate server and a tao is no longer a supporting class it should have more powerful pets that will help him/her level and be somewhere close beneath warrior/wizard as i can bet it won't level faster than the rest...

6. tao pet @ lvl 320 is a little bit harsh, why not make pets every 60-80 lvls beginning from lvl 100, 180, 240, 320 etc.
lv100 pet- could look like mob with a fan from desert hitting and moving very fast but with low damage 120-160, same hp and ac/mr as jin
lv 180- white evil boar 250 dam, low hp, but fast att. and high ac/mr
lv 240- colourful mob hyro plains? this flying lady hitting everything around its own axis, normal attack speed, high HP, medium ac/mr, 400-450 dc
lv 320 could be this archercon or whatever it's called lol
lv 400- maybe something like ZT? a mob spreading firewalls, explosions and stuff
more is not needed yet and there's no one that level:P

7. 3rd and 4th rebirth would be also a good idea:P

8. npc telling whether bosses are killed or alive would rock Smile)

9. elite kit like it was on VE server when it was up. Why don't make every boss give you some FP for killing it and then you can go to npc and make any item you wear "elite" or "sacred" adding to its stats 0-2 either it's dc, ac, mr or whatever. I'll give an example for ppl who don't get me lol GokuArmour(M) Ac 12-40 Mr 8-36 Dc 8-13. EliteGokuArmou(M) AC 12-42 MR 8-38 DC 8-15 etc. It's easy peasy to do Razz

10. well we could actually steal Twisted Evil ... uhm uhm Rolling Eyes BORROW Rolling Eyes some ideas from other servers and change them to fit our needs Razz

/Drake lol!

Last edited by romek on Mon May 26, 2008 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garaculas

[SUGGESTIONS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTIONS]   [SUGGESTIONS] Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:14 pm

tbh i agree with all of that, good ideas Smile

/Adonis
Back to top Go down
juggernaught

[SUGGESTIONS] Empty
PostSubject: very good ideas drake   [SUGGESTIONS] Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:29 pm

Hi i have a couple of ideas....

i think veteran island should be more packed on the outside like it was b4 restart... but without shooting mobs like drake mentioned.. this makes a gd place 4 wizzies 2 lvl as they can get mass lures and hide behind the town wall Razz

i also think there should be some extra kits and weapons added with greater stats like before with the AGA and mishu sword... but put lvl requirements on them like lvl 155+ etc.. and add them to omas and other higher lvl caves... this gives us something to lvl for and will help with lvling as u will be more powerful.

also i think tele ring quest should be added. 4 this quest u should put numa hill open all the time and collect 100 numa relics 2 trade in 4 the ring. running 2 boss's takes the piss lol
clear ring quest would also be nice.

i thought leveling cave owned. add that and make entrance fee 100mill and make the exp high but do the time limit about 20mins or so and add the money tree so ppl can retrieve the 100mill they payed if they get lucky enough 4 it 2 spawn.

also a weapon refine place in PF would be nice and add BIO 2 the shops there to.

higher rebirths do definately need to be added as lvling with reb 1 and 2 does take a while.

thanks alot. taking any of these ideas into consideration would be nice... and would also benefit the server
Back to top Go down
romek

[SUGGESTIONS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTIONS]   [SUGGESTIONS] Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:51 pm

11. and for god's sake talismans with 200 uses piss the shyt out of tao. except buffs all attacks use at least 3 at once ( GTE=3 Trans=10 CL=5-10 SoF=3) tali goes to an end every minute and it's always annoying when in lure and u want to trans and bam! no talis and dead. Wht about that L=500 XL=750 G=1000 ?? L=25k XL=50k G=100k per one (btw G mean giga lol! )

12. smelting stones are a nice idea ( i saw it on integral npc).

13. items fusion would also be cool. You join two items/weapons and it main get's half of a stats of the subordinate one. Well it won't be easy as it would need fusion oil ( for example 10 benies+10 str oils+10 wargod oils+2 smelting stones+one empty bottle(which could look like wargod oil and drop from subbosses and bosses not too often but not too rare))= fusion oil; fuse material which can be basicaly pieces of Dragon Gate Sword, so that when u use fire piece, your item which will have prefix "fusion" like FusionSnakeEyeRing, will have additional fire elemental attack etc. Cool eh? Twisted Evil cheers ; magic hammer, magic anvil and celestial fire as normal tools are not able to fuse it. You have to remember a blue crystal ball with a fire inside it, i think it used to drop from EE or something. This booty could be used as a celestial fire.

14. quest on CHB? Tadanga is a guardian of legendary weapon which is called Heaven Blade ( poorer version of CHB). There are also 4 Legendary Necklaces scattered somewhere all over the big world of mir. Of course by mischance neckies had been broken into pieces so that no one ever get them together with HB. Pieces could be droped from any mobs ( of course not raking cats and scarecrows duh! ) just random mobs. To merge pieces into a neckie you would need what? scratch of course fusion oil cheers hahaha to fuse it with HB you'd need 4 FOs as there are 4 neckies.

15. daily quests? and as a reward... levels Razz just like on avenge:P

16. super para/pro/whateva. 5 rings+5 FOs+50 iron pieces of each type= para/pro/whateva with pretty high stats on them

/drake
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
ElitMir3 Mod
ElitMir3 Mod

[SUGGESTIONS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTIONS]   [SUGGESTIONS] Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:34 am

few good ideas but all this takes time we tryin best we can Sad lol
Back to top Go down
romek

[SUGGESTIONS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTIONS]   [SUGGESTIONS] Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:18 am

and also i think the command to ride horse is annoying. couldn't it be just 'm' ?

and how would skills upgrade from 6-8 look like? 1k, 2k,3k would be fair enough i think as too easy way to get high level skill would be no fun Razz

also if you could make buff skill add dark and holy elements would be very helpful as elemental superiority is pointless for tao atm. As I remember correctly you only need to change one number in DB, from 0 to 1 and that's it but I cant remember which one; all I know is that this is explained on LOMCN.

And what do you guys think of allowing wizzies and the rest to rt everywhere + let wizzies geo in KRs?

Add booty->integral ? would be cool as integrals not easy to get. 50 ice palace, veteran cave, oma lair booty =50 integral; Magic ship, WD, NR 50 booty=35 integral; JD, BP 50= 25 integral; 50 EC, BK, WT booty= 20; and the rest( i mean ants, flea, DP) 50=10integral.
VL horn=250 integral, numa relic=200, zuma relic=150, wooma horn=100

Well basicaly we could make integral a currency in mir Razz
Back to top Go down
xakitax

[SUGGESTIONS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTIONS]   [SUGGESTIONS] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:14 am

hi would you be abl to add demon temple again beacuse it was a good place to take students and just a fun place to lvl beacuse it had demon path as well just an idea

gr8 server

/xakitax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[SUGGESTIONS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTIONS]   [SUGGESTIONS] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SUGGESTIONS]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Legend Of Mir III :: EliteMir3 Public :: Questions, Suggestions, and Feedback-
Jump to: