Elite Legend Of Mir III
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Legend Of Mir III

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Funny Jokes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Magister

Magister

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Funny Jokes   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:10 am

Share your funny jokes, I'll get it started.......

Little Billy came home from school to see the family's pet rooster dead in the front yard. Rigor Mortis had set in and it was flat on its back with its legs in the air. When his Dad came home Billy said, "Dad our rooster is dead and his legs are sticking in the air. Why are his legs sticking in the air?"

His father thinking quickly said, "Son, that's so God can reach down from the clouds and lift the rooster straight up to heaven."

"Gee Dad that's great," said little Billy. A few days later, when Dad came home from work, Billy rushed out to meet him yelling, "Dad, Dad we almost lost Mom today!"

"What do you mean?" said Dad.

"Well Dad, I got home from school early today and went up to your bedroom and there was Mom flat on her back with her legs in the air screaming, "Jesus I'm coming, I'm coming" If it hadn't of been for Uncle George holding her down we'd have lost her for sure!"
Back to top Go down
voodoolady

voodoolady

Funny Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Jokes   Funny Jokes Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:19 am

ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT.

There was a blonde driving down the road one day. She glanced to her right and noticed another blonde sitting in a nearby field, rowing a boat with no water in sight.

The blonde angrily pulled her car over and yelled at the rowing blonde, “What do you think you're doing? It's things like this that give us blonde's a bad name. If I could swim, I'd come out there and kick your butt!”

TRAIN

A man and a woman who have never met before find themselves in the same sleeping carriage of a train.

After the initial embarrassment they both go to sleep, the woman on the top bunk, the man on the lower.

In the middle of the night the woman leans over, wakes the man and says, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm awfully cold and I was wondering if you could possibly get me another blanket."

The man leans out and, with a glint in his eye, says, "I've got a better idea... just for tonight, let's pretend we're married."

The woman thinks for a moment. "Why not," she giggles.

"Great," he replies, "Get your own damn blanket!"
Back to top Go down

Funny Jokes
Page 1 of 1