Elite Legend Of Mir III
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Legend Of Mir III

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

get on line but

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shirley

get on line but Empty
PostSubject: get on line but   get on line but Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:16 am

i log in game i have no hp or mp and lag out any 1 geting same thing happening Question
Back to top Go down
shirley

get on line but Empty
PostSubject: Re: get on line but   get on line but Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:31 am

talked 2 kas on msn server will not b up till he gets home @9:30 Sad
Back to top Go down
Lenrir59
ElitMir3 Mod
ElitMir3 Mod
Lenrir59

get on line but Empty
PostSubject: Re: get on line but   get on line but Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:35 am

Looking into it now, It weird all the data is uploaded properly but it can't seem to figure out that the version is right.
Back to top Go down
Morbid

get on line but Empty
PostSubject: Re: get on line but   get on line but Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:51 am

yeh i get the same problem it says version is not compatible or something and then you exit the game..
Back to top Go down
Lenrir59
ElitMir3 Mod
ElitMir3 Mod
Lenrir59

get on line but Empty
PostSubject: Re: get on line but   get on line but Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:53 am

Something to do with the playerdata now. Kasumi is looking into it I hope.
Back to top Go down
Morbid

get on line but Empty
PostSubject: Re: get on line but   get on line but Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:10 am

i tried to log in few times and, for some reason it came up with lvl 23 taoist, then i log in and said warrior before i got cut off from the game, i hope the god the player data is ok.
Back to top Go down
Lenrir59
ElitMir3 Mod
ElitMir3 Mod
Lenrir59

get on line but Empty
PostSubject: Re: get on line but   get on line but Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:52 am

it all online now.
Back to top Go down
shirley

get on line but Empty
PostSubject: Re: get on line but   get on line but Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:05 am

ty 4 leting us know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

get on line but Empty
PostSubject: Re: get on line but   get on line but Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

get on line but
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Legend Of Mir III :: EliteMir3 Public :: Off Topic-
Jump to: